HOW TO RAISE FUND BY ISSUE PREFERENCE SHARES❓
Every company requires capital for growth. A company may raise capital through equity and/or debt. Why don’t issue preference share to raise fund? Preferred shares are a hybrid form of equity that includes debt-like features such as a guaranteed dividend. During this period, it is a good opportunity to learn and grow.
What You’II Learn: 💡
- What is the different between preference share and ordinary share?
- What is the Pro and Con of fund raising through preference share instead of equity crowd funding?
- What is the type of preference share?
- What is term sheet and conditions of preference share, repayment period?
- What is the “terms” to protect the business owner?
- What is the return and risk as an investor? Minimum fund size and year of repayment.
- What is redeemable preference share?