[dropcap color=”” boxed=”yes” boxed_radius=”0px” class=”” id=””]G[/dropcap]et latest news and updates on GST! G&A once again held another free seminar to help local accountant or working adult to enhance and update GST knowledge. Also, working adults with or without financial knowledge is encourage to join the next day (Saturday) Accounting Workshop in G&A office. Let’s equip yourself with basic knowledge for your business through this 2 workshops.
Limited seats. First come first serve basis.
Facilitators: George Lim, Jeff Thien, Fynn Lim
Mr. George Lim holds a Master degree from Hult Global 21st Business School. He is graduated with Bachelor of Commence in Accounting from New Zealand and qualified as Chartered Accountant.
Jeff Thien: Train-the-Trainer (TTT). He has 10 years experience working on tax consultancy and more than 5 years working as General Manager of G&A Group of Companies.
Fynn Lim is GST Agent, 4 years audit and account advisory. She has conducted several GST seminar for profit and non profit organisation.
Lectures accompanied with practical workshop
GST Session (Friday, 9.30am – 1.00pm):
- Understand GST treatment for sales and credit note
- Treatment of advanced payment / sales deposit received
- Understand GST treatment for purchase and purchases from non registered supplier
- Treatment of blocked input tax and bad debt relief adjustment
- Latest GST balanced input tax and unclaimed input for income tax treatments
- Treatment of cross-border supply of goods
- Treatment of imported goods & services
- Recent developments in budget 2016
- Accounting operating cycle
- Understand and able to balance the balance sheet, income statement and change in equity account
- Improve cash flow in operating activities
- Matching and prepayment concept
- Assets, depreciation and disposal
- Calculate hire purchase and term loan interests
- Journal entries
- Proper documentation to avoid tax penalties
- Develop analytical skills
17th June 2016 (GST Updates Seminar)
9.30am – 1.00pm
18th June 2016 (Basic Accounting Workshop)
9.30am – 1.00pm[/li_item][li_item icon=”fa-map-o”]
G&A Office, Hilltop, Luyang, No 1-2-1B, 2nd Flr, Blk B, Kolam Centre Ph2, Jln Lintas, Luyang, 88300, Kota Kinabalu
Contact Ms. Kimberly / Ms. Aerith
Office: +6088233791 / +60168421213
Facebook: click here